We reflect on the Coronation service. Was it weird or wonderful? Amazing or anachronistic? Holy or hypocritical? Or was it just like every other church service only with more bling and a woman with a sword? Also what happens when you ask ChatGPT to write a worship song featuring the Chiffchaff?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Private Eye: Man in hat sits on chair
- The song of the chiffchaff
- The Coronation Ceremony in 4 Minutes – BBC
- Did that really happen? — Caitlin Moran on the coronation
- Monty Python-Holy Hand Grenade