If you enjoy the Midfaith Crisis Podcast, you can support the show by donating here. (Actually even if you don’t enjoy it, you can still donate. I mean, we’re upset you don’t like it, but not so upset that we won’t take your money.)
”But why should I support it?’ we hear you cry.
Well, here are the top ten reasons to support the Midfaith Crisis Podcast.
- It takes quite a lot of time to prepare and record. At the moment we more or less do it in our spare time.
- It costs us money to host the podcast. Not to mention paying for recording equipment and vital supplies (i.e. wine, beer, cheese).
- We’d really like to put more time in. So that, you know, we might have some actual content and hopefully make the podcast better!
- It will make you happy. And give your life meaning and purpose.
- Did we say it takes a lot of time? Anyway, it does. We’re trying to earn an honest crust. We are both self-employed. We have bills to pay, families to support, beer and wine to drink, cheese to consume…
- It’s like an indulgence. It will get you a lot of time off in purgatory. Trust us, we’ve asked the Pope and he’s completely on board.
- We’d really like to add resources to this site. We’ve got ideas about resources to help our podcast friends. You donations will help us to develop that kind of stuff.
- Because you are good people and you want to do the right thing.
- Or because you are evil people and have done a lot of bad things. In which case see number 5 above.
- We might have said this, but it takes time to create this. (Actually, I know we have said this, but we couldn’t think of any other way to get to 10 reasons.)
Anyway, thank you for reading this! Whether you can afford to donate or not, we love you all!