We return to the topic of paying attention and Joe’s latest pier-based epiphanies. We chat about how attention can be a kind of prayer and how we can cope with the distracting and even sinful thoughts which stop us paying attention to God. And a moderately enthusiastic Christmas to one and all.
- No Lessons and Carols: the Mid-Faith Crisis Christmas Service 2022 Sign up today!
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
Mentioned in this episode:
- Secret life of the pencil
- How to cook the perfect shepherd’s pie
- Nick Page, Christmas: Tradition, Truth and Total Baubles