Yes, it’s our now annual disagreement about the birth narratives in the gospels. Along the way we discuss the problems of inculturation, why hospitality, celebration and fun might be the real meaning of Christmas, and the difference between netball and basketball. And we introduce the helpful concept of back-tithing.
- No Lessons and Carols: the Mid-Faith Crisis Christmas Service 2022 Sign up today!
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
Mentioned in this episode:
- Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist
- Nick Page, Christmas: Tradition, Truth and Total Baubles
- Nick Page, The Wrong Messiah
- Raymond Brown, The Virginal Conception and Bodily Resurrection of Jesus