When we do something good is that just God pulling the strings? We explore our own kingdoms, the role of wisdom and suffering the continuing effects of ‘Long Calvin’. Also Joe has an idea for a TV show and Nick wants to rebrand theological ideas as cocktails. Send us your recipes!
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
- The Mid-Faith Crisis week at Lee Abbey – Book Now!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Oliver Burkeman, Four Thousand Weeks
- BBC: This is Going to Hurt
- Harry Enfield and Chums: Considerably Richer than You
- Another ‘Considerably Richer than You’ (low-res but a favourite)