Is there any point going to church if it’s just going to add to our cognitive dissonance? We explore the idea of putting a bit of space into the relationship and the need to ensure that, if we walk away, we are walking towards something helpful. We also discuss how we can trust scripture, when certain bits are interpreted so differently, and why it is sometimes easier to be honest with strangers than with people we know well. Also Joe talks about the moon, Nick has a new time-management app, and we end with a great poem.
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
- The Mid-Faith Crisis week at Lee Abbey – Book Now!
- The Museum of the Moon
- Brent Geese
- Charles Foster – Being A Human review
- David P. Gushee – Changing Our Mind
- Nicholas Coulton, The Bible, the Church and Homosexuality
- Mary Oliver – The Summer Day