We talk about whether the stages of faith echo the stages of life. Is it possible to have your faith stage and your life stage out of sync? Does age bring wisdom and freedom? Also, some more on Genesis – do we place too much importance on this book? How do we read it responsibly? Finally we talk about how we use what power we have for good. Not to mention why the podcast is like a banana and how a poached egg is a sign of love.
- Why do bananas ripen other fruit?
- A photo of Bill
- Mike McHargue, Finding God in the Waves
- Mary Phil Korsak, At the Start, Genesis Made New
- Mary Phil Korsak, Eve Malignant Or Maligned
- Episode 54: featuring interview with Bethany Sollereder
- BBC Gardeners World