We have an interview with author and speaker Brian Draper, about how experiencing nature can open up spaces for us to make a deeper connection between faith and everyday life. Brian talks about the soul, contemplative walking, labyrinths, mindfulness and how the natural world offers wisdom, beauty, wonder and healing.
- Brian Draper, Soulful Nature – A spiritual field guide
- Brian Draper
- Stefan Gillow Reynolds, Living with the Mind of Christ
- Richard Mabey, The Nature Cure
- Florence Williams, The Nature Fix
- Mid-faith Crisis – The Big Conversation
Saturday 14th March 2020 10.00am to 4.00pm
An event to explore faith and conversation. Why do we need to talk about faith? How do we do it? Why does it matter?
- How to Survive the Mid-Faith Crisis: Lee Abbey 8-12 June 2020
- Support the Podcast