We discuss guilt and confession. Is guilt ever good? Can confession be therapeutic? If so, to whom do we confess? Also, we explore how we should react when God doesn’t show up, there’s some welcome birdsong from Australia, and Nick is worried about creeping vegetarianism.
- Midfaith Crisis Facebook community
- The Journey, read by Mary Oliver
- Jane Austen at the publishers
- Mid-faith Crisis – The Big Conversation
Saturday 14th March 2020 10.00am to 4.00pm
An event to explore faith and conversation. Why do we need to talk about faith? How do we do it? Why does it matter?
- Paying Attention to God: Lee Abbey 2-6 March 2020
- How to Survive the Mid-Faith Crisis: Lee Abbey 8-12 June 2020
- Support the Podcast