It’s the second in our series looking at Nick’s book, The Badly Behaved Bible. This time we’re looking at how the Bible was created and the importance of exodus and exile – not just in the creation of scripture, but also in our own lives. We all need foundation myths – stories about why we’re here, what has happened to us, and who God is. And it is in exile that we can most profoundly shape these tales. Also there’s a bit about drunk seagulls. No, really.
- How to Survive the Mid-Faith Crisis: Lee Abbey 8-12 June 2020
- Exploring the Enneagram with Dave Tomlinson
- Paying Attention to God: Lee Abbey 2-6 March 2020
- The Badly Behaved Bible on Amazon
- The Badly Behaved Bible on Eden.co.uk
- The Badly Behaved Bible on Hive.co.uk
- The Badly Behaved Bible at Waterstones