It’s the 200th episode! So we spend some time looking back at the origins of the podcast, share some of the things we’ve learned and think about what has changed since October 2016. Oh, and we also decided to re-listen to the very first episode, which was apparently recorded in a toilet. All this and the return of a much-loved correspondent.
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
- The Mid-Faith Crisis week at Lee Abbey – Book Now!
Mentioned in this episode:
- San Salvador – La Fin de la Guerra
- San Salvador in Performance
- Paul Merson – A Walk Through My Life
- Episode 1: The Hungry Caterpillar of Faith
- Episode 84: Now that’s what I call Ethel vol 1