Nick has some thoughts on the cricket and whether we can draw any spiritual lessons from sport. Can we plan for spiritual success? What would that even look like? How does our view of God affect our confidence in the spiritual life? Can we learn to play – or even pray – without fear? Also we are confronted with an ornithological-based heresy and we talk about the military symbolism of the Gadarene swine. Like you do.
- Support the podcast
- Contact the podcast through your email machine
- The Mid-Faith Crisis week at Lee Abbey – Book Now!
- Don’t Look Up
- Around the World in Eighty Days
- Things Fell Apart – Jon Ronson
- Jesus and the Pigs – from the Wrong Messiah
- Episode 142: Own Your Nickness
- Episode 98: Your new year’s theme