How do we approach the subject of healing? Do miracles happen? Or is all of life a miracle anyway? We have a profound interview with Ruth Brown, about her response to her cancer diagnosis. Also Joe has problems with both his bowels and his toenails, Nick has been to a Japanese choir concert instead of the rugby, and we touch on the heart-warming kindness of John Wick 3.
- The Blind Side
- H.R. Vanstone, The Stature of Waiting
- Midfaith Crisis Facebook community
- Mid-faith Crisis – The Big Conversation
Saturday 14th March 2020 10.00am to 4.00pm
An event to explore faith and conversation. Why do we need to talk about faith? How do we do it? Why does it matter?
- Paying Attention to God: Lee Abbey 2-6 March 2020
- How to Survive the Mid-Faith Crisis: Lee Abbey 8-12 June 2020
- Support the Podcast